Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last Day of The YEAR!!!

So today is officially the last day of the year...How is it that when you are kids the years go by so slow yet when you are adults they shove their way through your lives before you can blink five times?  I don't know about you, but I have had a wonderful year!  I pray God blesses you this coming 2010!

I pray you see His Grace in the sunrise and His Face in the sunset!  Know that you were made to live...To truly Live!  What does that mean?  Well it means to chase those dreams you never thought were possible...It means to Face the fears that keep you down...It means to drink from the fullness of GOD because His cup will fill you when you are dry...it means to Hear the children and remember how fast time passes us by so we must not waste one moment...not one moment...do not be lazy...do not wish you had what you do not need...press on and move forward counting your moments as a wonderful legacy for those you LOVE to remenice on after you step to the other side of life!  Love without limits for this will give you more passion for life and for people! 

Legacy
By: Nichole Nordeman

I don't mind if you've got something nice to say about me
And I enjoy an accolade like the rest
You could take my picture and hang it in a gallery
Of all who's who and so-n-so's that used to be the best
At such'n'such ... it wouldn't matter much

I won't lie, it feels alright to see your name in lights
We all need an 'Atta boy' or 'Atta girl'
But in the end I'd like to hang my hat on more besides
The temporary trappings of this world


I want to leave a legacy
How will they remember me?
Did I choose to love? 

Did I point to You enough to make a mark on things?
I want to leave an offering
A child of mercy and grace who
blessed your name unapologetically
And leave that kind of legacy


I don't have to look too far or too long awhile
To make a lengthly list of all that I enjoy
It's an accumulating trinket and a treasure pile
Where moth and rust, thieves and such will soon enough destroy

Not well traveled, not well read, not well-to-do or well bred
Just want to hear instead, "Well Done" good and faithful one...




I love you all and Happy New Year!  Love Stephanie Ellison



No comments:

Post a Comment